Search & Recruitment
We actively identify and recruit prospects for our clients, both nationally and internationally. Our proprietary database, which represents all 50 states and beyond, has more than 130,000 prospects.
Each member of the Myers McRae team has extensive search knowledge and experience. We work collaboratively with our clients at each step of the process to ensure a successful outcome in fulfilling the employment need.
We are committed to achieving the best possible results for our clients, using best practices in the search industry.
Types of Institutions and Organizations Served
- Public and private colleges and universities
- Collegiate athletic programs - NCAA Divisions I, II, and III
- Businesses and corporations
- Not-for-profit organizations - hospitals, foundations, associations, and service organizations
- Professional services firms
- State and local governmental agencies and entities
Types of Administrative Placements
- Executive and Senior Officers
- Resource Development Officers
- Finance and Operations Administrators
- Human Resources and Managerial Development Officers
- Communications and Marketing Innovators
- Technology Managers - IT, Cybersecurity, and Software Development
- Academic disciplines - business, education, engineering, law, music, nursing, health fields, pharmacy, research, and technology/cybersecurity
- Athletics - athletics director, head and assistant coach, athletic compliance, marketing and promotions, sports medicine, resources development
Myers McRae Executive Search and Consulting is listed among the Top 50 Search Firms by Hunt Scanlon Media, a supplier of global staffing intelligence data. Hunt Scanlon’s team of editors and analysts selected these best-in-class recruiters who they deemed the most prominent trailblazers.