Providing Our Clients with Quality Services
A hallmark of Myers McRae Executive Search is our professional, personalized service provided by consultants who have had extensive careers in higher education. We believe the true success of a search is the ability to discern which candidates are not only highly qualified for our client's leadership position, but also the best suited for the culture and vision of the institution. We have the knowledge and ability to guide Search Committees in discerning the astute differences in candidates.
We have conducted hundreds of searches for leaders in public and private universities and colleges across the United States. The majority of our searches have been for presidents, chancellors, provosts, vice presidents, deans, and other senior academic and administrative leaders. We have extensive presidential search experience for both public and private colleges and universities.
As a member of the Executive Search Roundtable sponsored by the American Council on Education (ACE), Myers McRae is committed to the highest standards of integrity and principles of quality, diversity, equity, and ethical practice.
Our firm’s approach to executive search for institutions of higher education is straightforward:
- Provide an expeditious and effective search
- Develop a highly qualified and diverse candidate pool through personal recruitment of candidates (declared and undeclared) and targeted traditional and electronic announcements
- Streamline the work of the search committee by providing secure and convenient electronic access to candidate materials
- Provide experience-based insight and counsel to institutions and search committees
- Build trust through integrity
- Provide our clients personalized, professional service available seven days a week