Comprehensive Recruitment Services
- Development of Search Profile
- Extensive Candidate Pool Development, including Research and Active Recruitment
- Comprehensive Database of Prospects Across the United States and Beyond
- Candidate Vetting, Reference Reviews, and Credential Verification
- Knowledgeable Consultation for Search Committee
- Interim Appointments (Expansion of these services is in progress. Call us for a conversation.)
We begin by listening to you and developing a profile of the position and the institute. We develop a diverse pool of qualified candidates, assume responsibility for virtually all administrative functions of the search, and provide support in evaluating and referencing the finalists. Most importantly, we identify and attract undeclared candidates for your consideration. As appropriate, we assist in formulating the terms of the offer and providing liaison in negotiations. We answer all inquiries, nominations, and expressions of interest.
We conduct an independent evaluation of candidates that you have identified. Depending on your needs, we can do all of our work by phone and email from our offices, or we can conduct personal interviews with each candidate, participate in candidate interviews with the committee, and serve as a liaison in offer negotiations. In either case, we check references, both named and unnamed.
We have developed refined skills in the art of reference checking and evaluation. Our relationships in higher education often prove invaluable in corroborating a candidate’s record of achievement. We also can provide, in confidence, a summary of credit, driving, criminal, and public records on candidates.
Interim Appointments of Presidents, Senior Administrators, and Academic Leaders
We maintain relationships with proven leaders who are available immediately to serve in an interim capacity. We screen candidates to your expectations, facilitate interviews, and provide detailed reference evaluations.